The Relentless Kings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Relentless Kings

Forum for the Relentless Kings Guild on Iron Rock

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost vale schedule runs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hasa
Guild Officer
hasa

Lost vale schedule runs Empty
PostSubject: Lost vale schedule runs   Lost vale schedule runs Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:20 pm

Lost vale raid info

I would like to get set groups going in to lv but to do this we need to schedule the runs if you can plz list what level of wards you have 5/5 greater is the minimal warding superior is better if possible.

Also if you could put in the times you would be available to do the run on a weekly basis example (3pm-9pm m-f) (8am-2pm and 7:30-10pm sat-sun) plz add time zones

Also if you would put if you want to try to do it all in one day or break it up to 2-3 days

And plx put if you need to do the quest (pure of heart) if you need the quest make sure you have it plz

Yes I know I’m asking for a lot but we need to get geared up and I think this will help also let me know if I’m just a idiot

Last edited by hasa on Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dutin
Admin
Dutin

PostSubject: Slayer   Lost vale schedule runs Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:26 pm

I would like to finish my set on my slayer

Fully Superior warded....

Times avail... Mainly Weeknights...Tuesday/Wednesday are the best, 7-11 EST
Back to top Go down
Madakai
Guild Member
Madakai

PostSubject: Re: Lost vale schedule runs   Lost vale schedule runs Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:17 am

My Ironbreaker is my main and he is fully greater warded. Week nights are good for me 7pm to 12am is cool. I can do Saturday mornings 8am to 2:00 pm as well. I can most likely be available some other times but depends on family agro. I really would like to go back in and finish what I started and kill the "TIt Queen!"
Back to top Go down
Schwanz
Guild Officer
Schwanz

PostSubject: vale   Lost vale schedule runs Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:51 pm

well, as with TOVL, would like to get it done with my engy and RP...have all the talismans, so the quest is no problem....week nights, just tell me when and I'll be ready
Back to top Go down
Kodoric
Guild Member

PostSubject: Re: Lost vale schedule runs   Lost vale schedule runs Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:20 am

With enough advanced warning, I can do runs most any night. Normally I can be available between 8pm-11pm EST during the week and 6pm until I get tired on weekends.

My WH is fully greater warded.
Back to top Go down
hasa
Guild Officer
hasa

PostSubject: Re: Lost vale schedule runs   Lost vale schedule runs Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:36 am

ok going to try to get a second group going this one is going to be a week night run maybe 2 days depending on scheudals
(tuesday and/or wednesdaySAY 7-11 EST) let me know if its a good time for you

ok people looking for a run

DUTIN ON MUTIN-SLAYER
POXED/SCHWANZ - RP/ENG
MADAKAI -IB
KODORIK-WH
ANDERSON-WP
WINDRA-WP(I'LL BACK OUT IF SOME ONE NEEDS MY SPOT)
lORDLONGSWORD-KNOBS
WHOOPS-KNOBS
ARRID-WL
Hasa- sw (i can dust her off if a rdps is need)

MORE TO COME
if i did not name you plz add your self and make sure you are full greather and have quest in needed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost vale schedule runs   Lost vale schedule runs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost vale schedule runs
Page 1 of 1